Monday, December 7, 2009

my adam!



suddenly i'm so obsessed with him!..

yes!.him my adam lambert!!!!..i know his gay..so what!?..he's sing like a real singer...

100% true about his voice...his hot!!..but one question pop out in my head..why his gay!?..

hahaha...hope that people will accept him the way his are...come on la..no body's perfect!!..

aiyaa..whatever happen to him during American Music Awards (AMA 2009) should be forget and move on...he tryin' to be a entertainer...

don't know why suddenly my heart beats fast when i see his cute face!!..with his black hair and nail done not forgetting his eyes!!..i adore him!!..OMGUCCI!!!..hahahha...

top this blog is his pix where every time i see it i can't blink my eyes!!

this is his video clip for his song, for your entertainment!!

(=


No comments:

Post a Comment