Tuesday, March 16, 2010

trip to riau ;)

it'll be a rest moment for me...
need to go to tanjung pinang, riau, indonesia...
for a community service...
4days 3night...wat a great week for me...
and i really hope that it'll be a safest time to visit....
hopefully nothing happen when we did our program...aminnn...

mail and me take part...at first, i'm not in the mood to join the programme...
dunno y??..really2 damn lazy to pack my bags...hee...
but then, i have too...
can't wait to travel outside Malaysia with my ucuk :)
hehehe...

mail and me..quite okay...1month and a half...
ok la tuh...gaduh baik, gaduh baik...
sometimes im not in the mood to talk about it..
i can't stand if we had a fight...im the one who suffered it alone...
i love him...only if he knows about it...
im sure he did...

my college's life getting better with everyone...
they face the fact that i'm not single and try to move on their life...
hahhaha...hope u'll know what i'm talk about...
it's okay la...we can be friends....kan?..

neway, this week just like a small reunion for me...
we gathered back our classmate in standard 3 in subang...SK seafield...
abu zar, danial, intan, azureen, hakim etc....
miss them so much...everyone's growing up and i can't recognize them at all...
hello!!..what happen to me?!?!...
pressure for me to remember back those memories....
hopefully we can meet each other back and share our memories again...

i'm ready to start a new book soon...
next month would be my birthday!!!!..im 20!!!!..
OMG!!!..getting old and HOT like usual...hahaahha...
let's party!!!!...i want diz year birthday celebration's happening unusual way...
heeee...hope my ucuk will make a surprise for me :)

later on guys!!..
will update after i come back to Malaysia this Sunday....
pray for my safety k??..
luf ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment