Tuesday, April 13, 2010

manje n D...


2 and half months...me n him so far...
quite lovely and steady...
really2 love him that i cant describe with words...

both of us went to genting to celebrate mama and abah's anniversary...
memorable weekend ever with him...
i've learned that our relationship are strong...both of us will survive this relationship...
but then, we've been tested with him had a chicken-pox on our way to malacca...
monday, which is yesterday, he go back to taiping, perak...

OMG!!..u can't imagine what happened to me!!..
im lost coz he will not be with me on my birthday which is this friday!!!..
i cant believe it!!..i really2 hope that he'll be here...

today, i've made a photo collage me and him's pix...
beautiful pix that i created only for us...i don't know what happened to me!!..
really damn miss him for 14 days!!!...
i cried in the middle of night...thought he'll leaving me..
it just that i feel lonely...i am...
without him in college really2 make me feel invisible...
whatever it is...i really2 hope that he get well soon and he'll be here in front of me a.s.a.p...
D, i really2 love you and please get well soon syg...
manje waiting you here...

No comments:

Post a Comment