Tuesday, June 1, 2010

holiday...yeepiee....

just start my holiday last week...hehe..
what to do also dunno coz i can't proceed my license..
my 'L' is expired!!..suddenly...2 years ka??..aiyaa..
haha..my ucuk in taiping, happy working syg!!..
sorry coz lurve to argue with you and said dat u curang wit me..
im sure u're not...hahaha..i did that coz i miss you...
when u told me that u missed me, im happy :)
hehe...ucukk, we already 4months and 3 days la..sweet ;)

i hope this post xsampai ke telinga mama la..
haha, we're planning to have our vacation to pangkor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
haha..wat a trip!!..for the first time, mama and abah bg!!..yeaay!!..
yg confirm green light pergi are ayuni, aida and me!!..hahaha..
sgt2 excited..everything dah plan!!..
just tunggu the day...hahaha...
mean time, nak spend time kat umah and lepaking puas2!!!!..
bcoz on 28th june 2010, trip to langkawi plak..
and going back to malacca on 2nd july 2010...
ermm..kejap je cuti!!!..ok la, janji cuti kan!?!..haha

chow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment