Friday, August 14, 2009

dengue..

last thursday, 13th august 2009..
what a day...i suddenly sick and my temperature is 39.2 degree celcius?!!?...
i was like...OMG!!.i'm so dead today....
dah la aku ade tournament bowling that day...
saje je nak bagi aku out dari competition kan!?!?!....

mama and abah fetch me dat night jugak...
coz i totally out from myself....
but guess what!?!?...
da next day i'm okay!!!!!....

what happen to me lah?!?!?!...
i still remember a week before arwah passed away...
i fall sick like this....
highly fever and body-ache....

this is second time it happens to me....
i hate it so much la....
i have my own jobs...
i have my assignment to submit...
i have game to compete...
WTF la wehh....

i'm pissed off okay!?!?!?....
how dangerous malaysia nowadays!!!?!?..

k r
chow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment