Thursday, September 17, 2009

festive season..

raya..raya..raya...
ahad nie jer raya...memang kejap jer pose rasenyerr...
biase la org pompuan kan...
hahaha...

neway, mase bulan ramadhan banyak dugaan yang sebenarnyer kite tempuh...
like myself...after what had happened between my roomate and my friend, afiq...
the third dugaan happened to me is...just end up relationship between me and ash...
7 years of friendship didn't seem well to us...bak kata orang, xde sefahaman...
well...i know it's not so appropriate to end-up relationship during ramadhan season...
but what can i say, it's already happened...

it's okay..still have aida and ayuni...
i love them so much...thanks to my sis..she's da best and of course i luf her too...
they understand me so much...
that's what i need at this moment...
this year raya didn't seem enjoy to me...
don't know why...

our last ramadhan at ayer molek quite happening today...
we buka puasa together..it just like a small gathering...
i still remember, our last 'gathering' in last semester...
and today..after we played bowling for two games...
i strike for three times..seriously..i'm good...
hahahaha....
we eat together near perigi hang tuah but then i can't find any perigi...
why!?!?...where exactly the location!?!..
haiyaaa....

maybe tomorrow i'll show some pix that i captured before my camera's battery suddenly empty...
tomorrow..i'll leave malacca for a week and go back home to celebrate raya...
yippppie..holiday again...
hahaha...can't wait for the raya celebration!!!..
rendang..lemang...biscuits!!!..
cool..

that's all for today...
update saturday k!?!?...
adios amigos!!!

(=

No comments:

Post a Comment