Tuesday, September 15, 2009

war...

sorry for everything...
quite lame x show up...
kinda busy with college stuff and roomate stuff...
i know its kinda rude when i post "i hate my rumate so much" in FB...
i'm sorry but that's what i felt lately...

last night, was the war-est ever...
my rumate had a fight with his bestfriend...
they even punched each other face kot...
kinda hurt but not serious-ly injured...

today, we had a test and quiz for commercial law...
after the fight-ing session, my rumate didn't even study...
i slept almost 2 a.m...and guess what!?..
she didn't take the test and quiz!!!!..with the simple reason...
she's been cry for the whole day and she's tired....

i jux hate with those things...
it's not that i don't want to help her...but then, i'm stuck!!!..
i've my own job and i deserve to study in silent mode...
not like her, talked on the phone like 3-4 hours in one time!!!..
sometimes i wondering how she got a lot of money to top up?!?!...

its not just my rumate that related to this war!!!...
i had a big fight wit afiq...kinda ridiculous with the argument but then...
it's enough for me to take the risk...
it looks like he already have a new bestfriend!!...
congrats afiq!!!..thanks for break my heart..again!!!

i'm alone now...but that doesn't mean that i'm sad...
sorry...
it's good to be single again...haha...
hate to fight a %$^&^ things!!!..

it's good to be in a good track of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment