Monday, September 21, 2009

raya..

yellow..selamat hari raya aidilfitri...
puasa dah selesai sebulan..raya la pulak kan...
ape2 pon..diz year raya dah tak meriah macam dulu...
maybe too old for this...it's okay la...
as long as everyone happy...

semalam had a fight with abg irman...
he promised us to go raya at 2 p.m...
but then we waited him until 5 p.m...
i've changed my baju kurung 2 times...
i'm sick being waiting like 3 hours and do nothing!!!...
aiyaa..wat la my bro nie....
then we went to kak sara's house and still not talking to each other!!!!!

and i realise that i want to hang out somewhere...
i ask kak iena to hang out somewhere...
we planned to lepak..but then we know that my bro also bosan kan...
then we planned to watch movie...
guess what?!..we watched momok the movie!!!
in pavilion!!!...hahahahaha

and today...
dun know what to do...
mama!!!..come home now!!!
mati akal tau...
tak tau nak wat ape!!!...
rugi giler x ikot mama g kedah...
kalau tak mesti banyak giler gambar adik capture!!!!

suddenly aku rase cam my future bf somewhere...
maybe soon...
hahahaha....
just watched ps. i love you...
so0ooo0ooo lovely!!!
why i can't have my own lovestory!!?!?...

welcome to my family nikon d3000 (20092009) and nikon s560..
i always love you and always be my baby!!!

ok la..
that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment