Wednesday, October 7, 2009

home..







no better place than our own home....
its been two weeks i think about home...
but i need to be here...
after travelled to seri iskandar, perak for kasukma '09...
i need to focus on these two important things...
which is my quizes and test and also i'm running for MPP...

its just a luck for me running for that position...
im not that dying to be the MPP..
first i thought just for fun, when i need to give a talk this friday...
suddenly i realised that, i NEED to be serious...so damn serious...
i dont need your vote actually...i need to be normal again..thats all...

i know how burden it be to hold this position...
i'm interested in photography actually...not into political issue...
i dont deserve this...but somehow, i need to find a way how t escape it...
but of course i dont want to embarrass myself then...
if only i know how to survive this things....

my heart and soul in my house and i already locked it...
so, everyone can't find me...i need that...
i need a break...i want things be normal and happy again...
i need a sleep...so that i can be energetic again..haha..
i need a talk..so that it can makes me smile..
i need a scene..so that i can find someone...
there are thing that i need so much...
but i know..i can't get that in this time...

give me a break k!?..






No comments:

Post a Comment