Thursday, October 15, 2009

admire!

yeahh..finally i'm interested in someone!!!..
wat a embarass moment for me coz it' just a crush...
as usual, that guy didn't know that i admire him...
but why him!?..i don't know...to soon to realize it...

after a 'long' week for this week...
i can feel a positive energy just after my costing paper were passed up!!..
OMG!!..why i have to suffered those things!?..it's tired!!..
alhamdulillah i can get through this week without any mistake!!..
what a best moment for me when everyone of us struggle to survive!!!..
hahaha..it's fun though our mind just like phewww....

then i decided not to go home this week....
why!?..yes!!..because i've plan with my buddies...
i was invited to go for a picnic in sagil, somewhere in muar....
since i bring along my nikon cam, of course i want to capture some pix...
but he not follow us since we just drive kancil to sagil...
fuhhh..thanks god he not with me..after all, i just look at him all the way to sagil...

haza..haza..haza...
after the election day, i heard a rumour that i was the 2nd highest for the girls...
of course i'm not expected to win since these things about political issue in college's life!!!
wow!!..i'm so famous now!!..(prasan)...
hahaha..

lastly, to my new admirer!!!
i just had a crush on you!!!..congratulations!!!..hahaha
yeahh i know you got someone but who cares!?...
me!?.hmm..no way...welcome to my life and i'll try my best just to smile at you....
since i know a lil bit about yourself!!!..don't notice me!!..haha..
spend time with you in s.i was the memorable feelings coz i just realize you!!!..

daaa~
muuaaahhhxx!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment