Saturday, October 10, 2009

MALAY....

hahaha...what a great week for me!?..superb!!!
thanks ALLAH i'm happy back again and get my life back!!!..
it's that agood start for me!?..hahaha..i guess so...
thats what i've to say what happen to me!!!!!..

first, i'll be runing for the MPP position which is i'm not obsessed about it...
and guess what!!?..i can't believe that last friday, i give my manifesto...
but i did not said sweet talk lorr..i know i can't do that...
i just said like issues that happen around us...
i think thats better...thanks to abg akmal and ain...
but 'thanks' to tiya coz she help me soo0oo much...
i don't know what the return she need...
quite confusing when my own campaign manager didn't help me much!!!!..
and that's one of the reason i need to say good-bye for MPP position...

second, what happening to me after came back from Seri Iskandar, perak!!??..
besides my skin getting dark!!!!..i think i admire someone that i can't allowed with...
yess now i thought he only my friends...but sometimes when it comes to my heart, it's change a lil bit...after all, i need to fight with my fren and i hate that much!!!..why this thing still happen to me!?!?!..can it just be fair and square!?!?!..of course i need some guy who i can call my BOYFRIEND!!!..i need that title at least i end-up my single status!!!...

third, what am i still doing in KPMAM!?!?..am i a student in accountancy!?!!?..i don't think so!!..
hahahaha...yeaahhh, it sounds rude!!!..some how, i need to be free lah..i love my life now!!!..can everyone see that or you guys just jealous about me!?!?..it's okay..i don't give a damn about it...
next week, are the hardest week ever i will be lorrr..it's not that i have to be someone else (skema) i have to sit for quizes and test!!!!!!!..and i'm not prepare anything!!!..i can't believe it..and i still online and typing for this blog!!!..i'm tired and i don't bother about it...thats cool...
hahaha..this is just not me...

need some sleep...!!!..
luf ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment